Thursday, January 18, 2007
Job
It rained so suddenly today... before I went to school, the sun was like so hot... but then suddenly started to rain so heavily till i was drenched.... brr.... anyway back to the point... today, as me and my friend was sharing an umbrella to the mrt station to catch a train together, she brought up a question. it's something about what kind of job will i find after graduation ( by the way she is a working student ).... I answered her that I really don't know.... I'm some how lost in direction and I don't know what kind of job or which sector I want to go. I seemed to have lost confidence on a lot of things ever since I entered JC. I remember my secondary school teacher described me as confident. But I think definetly not now. haiz.... can some one help me??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment