Thursday, March 27, 2008

.....

Taking a look a my blog makes me realise how long since i have last blogged. Well not much happenings as well. I dun think anyone would read as well so, it doesn't really matter how long I update this. hehe. Work and tutuion has become my lifestyle now. Feeling very very very tired despite sleeping thru the whole of good friday holiday. O well, met up with my JC gang to celebrate rina's birthday in advance. Enjoyed seeing them and listening to yj's story at work. Gd too see that every one is happy. Didn't get to see yx though. wonder how she is doing.

On sunday, went to cathy at douby ghaut to eat dinner wif mama, papa and pipi. Then headed down to Serangoon Broadway to collect their graduation gown for there graduation next friday. Too bad I can't go. I really hope to go. But my collegue is more impt afterall she is a graduand... haiz.... o ya. mama and pipi got size for their gown. I also wore small size but my small is like so giantic where as they are taller and they have small. haha. different way of sizing i guess. And some how, their gown also feels lighter then the one I wore for mine.

Collegues have been asking me when I wanna take the insurance exams then I can send e-mails myself instead of asking them to send. I'm like adding to their workload. haiz. I don;t wish to add to their workload also. But ever since some incidents that happened last time, I've lost confidence in taking exams.... what to do. I think I better get it done soon. Got to work for the next 3 saturdays ahead. Sometimes, I really feel like I'm being exploited. haha. which employee isn't.

Happy Advance Birthday To Rina. 2 more hours to your Birthday!!

No comments: