Thursday, March 15, 2007

Holidays before start of war

Haha.... yup... as from my last entry, I've already finished my mock exams... currently slacking thru my 1 week holiday before 'war' is going to start. Next week will be the start of disaster. Intensive revision for 6 weeks then soon after that, it'll be final exams. .... so fast. well studies apart. I just finished writing my first resume and sent it out. Never wrote a resume before so I really don't know how the outcome is going to be. Just try my luck. Thanks to tya jie jie for helping me at least I'm able to write something. Went to Tampines Giant this afternoon to take a look. Grand opening.... lots of people there and the supermarket is quite big. but the things aren't really cheap...Starting to wonder what to write in my blog.... seemed to have ran out of things to write as time passes...wahha.... but I think I'll keep it simple.... Hopefully this can be a way of letting my friends know what is going on around me. Do leave something on the tag-board ya?

No comments: