Friday, March 9, 2007

Last mock paper

Finally mock exams are officially over for me...hehe...this time really die liao all the papers dunno how to do... anyway, it's over liao I think I better start preparing for my final exams which is in may...wahha... everyone has been talking about the tremors that we felt on Tuesday due to the earthquake in sumatra, indonesia. Twice.... once at around 11.50am which was 6.6 and at 1.50pm which was 6.3.... I didn't feel the 1st one as I was out but I did felt the 2nd one while I was online...quite an experience cos you dun really get to experience it often... well for the rest of the day, I have been slacking at home watching tv.... started to watch channel 8's Qi Ji aka making of miracles.... nice show I must say learnt some medical terms on the way ( though I dun remember all of them ) ... that's all for today. Till I meet something interesting. ciao.

No comments: