Wednesday, April 4, 2007

No Train Service

Haiz... when I reached the MRT station this morning, this was what I saw on the LCD screen.... "no train service between Aljunid and Eunos towards Pasir Ris" ...well, got to know from jie that there were a lot of reporters and polices at Paya Lebar MRT station. Apperently someone fell off to the track again.... I think it's a guy, from what I heard from the radio. Announced dead when civil defence people reached there. Caused the train service to be distruped for about 45 mins I think.... anyway, I was late for lesson cos the train interval was very long ( I waited almost 15 mins)... that aside... Exams timetable for all subjects is finally out.... my 1st paper is on the 22nd of May and the last on the 8th June. So people, you know what to do within this period of time...wahha..... sigh... 3 week thru intensive revision. So fast.. 3 more weeks of intensive revision to go and I'm still trying to catch up with IM.... 1st paper some more... sigh... and have to study ALL the chapters that lecturer teaches...means, cannot skip or choose topic. haiz... what to do??

No comments: