Thursday, April 19, 2007
Dental
Went for dental appointment this morning.... originally I suspect that I might need tooth filling but the dentist said it look ok so he did scaling for me instead.... very very fast... around 10 mins and he's done with the whole process. Not like some where it'll take a long time.lol. He and his assistant put so many things into my mouth till my jaw almost got stuck after he was done....haha... long time never visited the dentist already...Anyway, my teeth are like falling off because all the plague and tar tar are all gone.... sore gum plus I'm feeling like I have a slight sore throat... I wonder why. Next appointment is 3 months later....Intensive revision is almost coming to the end. We are now in week 5, next week will be the last week. Time to my first paper is roughly 1 month more but I'm still not in the study mood yet. Feeling tired and lazy Like irritated like that. Really don't know what to do. Final 4 subjects yet I can't bring myself to practice the questions... sometimes I wonder how I got thru the past 2 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment