Not in Singapore of course. But in Indonesia. Sumatra. Singapore's Meteorological Services said the earthquake measured 8.5 on the Richter Scale. The preliminary reading was 7.9. The earthquake struck out at sea at 7.10pm. Its epicentre was 120 kilometres south-west of the Sumatran town of Bengkulu, at a depth of 15 kilometres,670 m away from singapore. All together 2 times. I felt it at my home at around 7.15pm. While I was eating noodles on the floor when I felt the floor shaking. hehe.
O ya. Yesterday forgot to blog. Yesterday was bro's big day. His POP from BMTC. hehe. went there with my parents and I must say that it's good. Early in the morning, there was this super heavy rain and we though it was going to be the wet weather plan. Luckily it stopped b4 the parade started. but becos of the rain, the waves were very rough and so, the platform to board the boat and the boat itself, was shaking quite badly.1st time seeing a parade so close, the form up and march pass... make me feel like I'm a VIP. lol. And the refreshment was delicious...yummy... the cake come in 1 box wif around 5 small cute items in it... didn't get to take a picture of it b4 it went into our sotmach.Congrats bro.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment