Just ended a 4 day work at a retail store. Rather quiet... maybe because of the comex show 2007 at suntec.... Thursday and Friday was like so empty lor... even for others within the shopping mall. Saturday was slightly better, but still not as crowded as other Saturdays. Sunday was better than Saturday but people seem to come in groups....lol.... busy means very very busy then suddenly, the whole shop becomes so quiet.lol. Special thanks to pipi jie, tya jie and jer mama for dropping by to kacau me and see camera.... F50fd looks nice..yeah.. lol.
As for today, it has been raining since late morning all the way to the evening...brrr.... so cold...haha... originally wanted to visit army open house since today is the last day but because of the rain, I didn't feel like going out.hehe. I also heard of another news.... originally, results suppose to be released today but now, it'll be released tomorrow.... I'm afraid to see my results, at the same time, wanting to know about it.... hope I can clear all 4 subjects and get my cert... pray for me. ciao
Monday, September 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment