Week passing after week.... I miss pipi jie who has been back to malaysia for almost 2 weeks. Looking forward to seeing her back and our katong laksa trip. this saturday, i've been invited by a friend to go over to her place for hari raya celebration and it happens to be mama's birthday on that day too. Advance Happy Birthday to jer mama. In case I forget later. lol.
i've yet to get a job.... few days back, I've received a rejection e-mail from credit sussie.... without even interviewing... seriously wondering what is wrong... sigh. The weather has been rather hot and humid at times, and can have super heavy rain so suddenly. Causing me to have like erm.. mild headache or something like that... I also dunno how to describe... like feeling so blur and sleepy like that, and, my blood pressure is very low ( around 85/50. normal should be 120/80) lol. This week is tution week for me cos my tution kid is gonna have exams sometime next week so she'll be coming over to my place every day for intensive revision. Hopefully I can help her and not harm her. keke.
O ya. SIA' s A380 will be arriving in singapore at around 6.30 pm today from france i think. Landing at changi airport, terminal 3, the terminal that is not yet open to public. News this morning says that our PM Lee will be there to "fetch" the plane. and they also mentioned that there will be telecast from CNA. will on the tv and see if they really telecast it... or am i juz hearing things. o well. nothing much to blog. Till next time, maybe I'll go and find more info abt A380 then can record it in my blog. tata.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment