Friday, February 9, 2007
Chinatown trip
As from what you see in the title, yes, I went to Chinatown today. But before that, went for lunch with Nurul, Tya, Jerrine and pchin at Joo chait at one malay shop. How nice to have lunch with them... seriously, after nurul, jerrine and pchin moved to SIM, I haven't had the chance to see them much. After lunch, too a bus down to chinatown and started our adventure. wahha... saw a long queue outside one of the bah gua stall....then off we went to look at slippers which some of them bought....and coconuts too....hehe....we ended up not finishing the whole pasar malam cos like nothing to see like then and off we went shopping for clothes....hehe... jerrine tried to "change" my apperance by choosing some clothes for me to try on....wonder if it was successful cos i don't really feel too comfortable in it. haha.... ya...and I think one of the shops around there was on fire cos I saw fire engins. Anyway, too bad me and Tya wanted to watch Let it shine on channel 8 so we ended our trip first leaving the others to continue...hehe...never mind. we will still have chance to go out together again :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment