Monday, February 26, 2007
more than half of chinese new year gone....
Today is already the 9th day of Chinese New Year... Time really flies... a while ago I was still trying to pack up my room and now, 15 days of new year is almost over....hehe... anyway, officially started 2nd Mock exam today, with the 1st paper being IM. So horrible.... imagine calculation question that we have been doing almost every week in class and today, I actually TOTALLY FORGOT the formula....argggg.... I think my teacher's gonna kill me for that.... mock exams actually also means something else.... actually exams are juz round the corner... and I haven't started revising for it, or even mock yet... really dunno what to do... but who cares, celebrate CNY 1st...woooo...by the way... this year's chinese new year is a bit special...hehe.... seldom exams fall in CNY... and also this year, seems to have a lot of food.... for the 1st 7 days of new year, i already went for 4 dinners with family....hehe.... not to mention, for the 1st time, my jie jies came over to my place and I also went to jer's jie jie's place...weee :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment