Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy CNY!

1st of all, let me wish all of you a Happy and prosperous Chinese New Year! First day of new year is usually nothing special for me. Went visting around mostly at relative's place. 2nd day is a stay in aka we'll be waiting for people to come... then almost no one will come liao haha.... so anyone wanna come visiting juz let me know k? Not too long ago, on 15th feb, we had our civil defence day... reminds me of my secondary school days where we didn't have electricity and water for the whole day.... and for food, we had to take coupon to exchange for sweet potato soup or green bean soup.... it was definately an experience.... made us realise how much we relied on electricity and water supply.wahha...and also, on the same day, it was Budget Day 2007. Didn't really follow what was announced and I didn't bother to check the details. anyway, I'm glad that employer CPF rates is going to raise by 1.5 % to 14.5 % hehe... means I get more pay? I dunno know cos I still haven't found a job yet and I believe after this is announced, wages most prob will make some adjustment. But this will definately be good news to my friends who are curently working cos most prob boss won't cut pay. hehe.... GST increase is somewhat expected so there's nothing to complain about... maybe I should start thinking aif there's anything I wanna buy then can see if can buy before GST goes from 5% to 7%. wow.... rather long entry for today. Happy New Year to all once again! A piggy for all of you.

No comments: