Friday, May 4, 2007

Durain...Yummy

Finally fufiled our durain trip with some of my friends today after our MA lessons at night... wonderful durain....yummy...surely looking forward for our next trip... anyway, durains aside. I know I haven't been blogging for a long time and this place seems abandon... forgive me please cos I dun think much people are reading this since there aren't much comments and also I currently studying for exams from now till 8 june... so dun expect to see much written here for the time being... received my entry proof for exams yesterday and I saw a notice regarding calculators as one of the pages.... it states that we are only allowed to use normal calculators ( ya lah... the ones with +,-,*,/, 1 to 9 , and percentage and on off key ONLY...yes they said ONLY)... means that the scientific calculator that I have been using for the past 2 UOL exams cannot be used.... arggg.... why can't they implement it next year after I finish my course? Now I have to get calculators just for this year's exams...haiz.

No comments: