Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Yesterday was mother's day. Had lunch with my aunt and grand aunt. Dad and Mum and brother are not in Singapore currently so didn't get to lunch / dinner with mum this year. I really miss them... 2 more weeks before Mum and Dad will be back and 4 more days before brother will be back. Really hope these 2 weeks will be over soon. Also, exams are coming soon. First paper will be on the 22 May which is like 1 week away and I can't get anything in. not a single thing on any of the subjects. haiz. what am I going to do to pass these 2 weeks without dad and mum? Just hope that they will be back soon. Yesterday as I was talking to brother on msn, Uncle Takeuchi asked me to visit Japan. I asked him to visit us in Singapore and he said maybe next year. Looking forward to him and his family coming over. And Happy Mother's Day mummy.

No comments: