Friday, June 8, 2007

Finally exams are over!

Today marks the last day of the paper for this year... and hopefully i'll be able to clear all 4 subjects so that I won't have to take UOL exams any more. Hehe. Haven't been blogging for a really long long time... so let me try to re-call what happened. mean while bear with me cos after 3 hours of theory based paper, I'm really really very very very tired and sometimes I don't even know what I'm talking.lol.

k first. Lest's start from May.

May 5. Came down with fever at night but I didn't take my temperature. I thought it would be like other times, I'll be ok after I wake up but no. I was still having headache and a bit of fever.

May 6. As usual, went for my piano lesson but then, when i came back in the afternoon, fever got worse plus slight cough started. Took medicine and temperature... 39.4 degrees. Slept but then fever still there.

May 9. Finally went to see a doctor. Fever did come down. It only came down when I took medicine and when it was time for next round of medication, fever went up to 38, 39 degrees again.... for 5 day fever le...sad.

May 10. fever finally gone. ate too much of fever medicine till wanna vomit. finally after 6 days of fever, it's gone.

May 18. Went to the doctor again. For my cough. Have been taking so many kinds of medicine since May 9 till I'm so drowsy every day and I just can't study. haiz. Gotten MC for my exams on May 22.

May 22. IM paper. Super difficult. Plus I'm sick, with all the drowsiness and coughing (cos the air-con was super cold). Sigh.. hope I can pass. Going to submit my MC to UOL.

May 30. MSM paper. was ok. a few question that we practiced came out. But I was still super drowsy when I studied for this exam because of the cough mixture. sigh. no MC this time.

June 1. MA paper. die lah. so difficult till I don't even know what it is. And further more, only 1 day to study. So many to study, but no time. haiz. Happens to be my birthday. 1st time having exams on my birthday.Thanks for everyone who sent me birthday wishes. I'm so greatful. hmm.. on the same day, the main water pipe outside my house burst causing my place to be flooded. Went to PC show also. A lot of people but I didn't get to see much.Hiaz why must so many things happen on this day. What a day.

June 8. which is today. FI paper. quite ok. hope can clear also since it's all theory paper. write until my hand wanna break.

I think that's all for now. Tired le. Take care friends.

No comments: