Friday, June 29, 2007

Long time no blog

As from the title, I haven't been blogging for a long time. Basically I didn't have any activities other than slacking around at home so it'll look boring to type a slack for every entry right? lol. Finally, after so long of slacking, had some activities this week. Shopping, was one of them. Went to Marina Square area on monday to walk around. Haven't been there in a long while. Tuesday, I stayed at home... no where to go and the weather was so hot and humid. Wednesday evening was gathering time with my jc clicks. Received my birthday present from them which consists of a black t-shirt and a wallet... both are so nice. I really like it a lot. Thanks pal. Thursday was photo viewing session wif jer mama and tya jie jie at tampines. Saw the photos they took at bali and I suddenly have the urge to go there. haiz can't join them this time round. Hopefully can go wif them next time. O ya. tya jie jie gave me a black mickey t-shirt for my birthday present. Coincenditally, both t-shirts for b'dae is black...hmm... maybe they have telepathy?? haha... 1 wif collar and 1 without collar though. but both are nice... hehe. Thanks jie. Finally, cindy's birthday today. Went over to her house wif jer mama, tya jie and a cake. or rather they went earlier and I came a bit later for "surprise" to cindy. hehe. Happy Birthday to u gal.

No comments: